Our promise is that we will support your Talent Development activities in a way that is clearly matched to your business success.
Rarely do organisations succeed without the continued development of their people. Business success and personal development go hand in hand.
Through our partner, Continuum, with over 30 years of experience in training and development, FGA is able to offer a unique approach using pre-determined Success Criteria to focus development activities and thereafter provide an objective tool for evaluating success.
This approach also provides leaders with a real opportunity to continue the process after our intervention by utilising their Success Criteria to coach, review and encourage behaviours which are aligned to their business performance objectives.
Blending proven tools with innovative software and brilliant facilitation we can ensure a world class experience for your people.
“A brilliant course, superbly delivered. Some of the points were so simple but so well delivered that they
were near revelatory”
“This is probably the best course conducted for Halliburton. The kudos goes to the presenter for his grip,
knowledge and brilliant contribution.”
Like all our services we will design a development programme that is right for your business and ensure its delivery and evaluation provide you with exactly what you need to ensure success.
“We also found the DISC profiles very helpful and Andrew’s input and analysis very insightful. Overall, a
great team who helped us significantly and we hope to have opportunities to work with them again in the
Recent and Current Projects Include:
- Safety engagement programme for over 300 offshore staff
- Review and leadership development workshops on the back of a major staff engagement survey
- Development of team Success Criteria to create a quality assurance culture and provide leaders with a
focus for continued coaching and development
- ILLUMINATING Presentation skills training for technical managers within an oil service company
- A programme of workshops on accountability in order to promote agreed company wide behaviours
Work life harmony workshops for an oil major
- Support for UK wide healthy working campaign
- Final review and management feedback on a five year programme of leadership development activities for
- Hazard perception workshop for an engineering project team
- Behavioural Safety programme focused on effective observations and feedback
- A programme of personal effectiveness workshops covering – communication, team working, report
writing, time management and effective meetings.